75′ river frontage, 515 ‘ deep. Drive down the winding laneway lined with lovely mature trees. On the property is a boathouse complete with boat hoist and overhead living quarters, a one bedroom bungalow, detached garage and 2 bedroom mobile home. Both the bungalow and mobile home have been rented for $800 plus utilities per month. The tenants vacated the mobile home June 1 and the tenants in the bungalow are moving September 1. The boathouse will require some work before the living quarters can be used. Currently a seasonal tenant is renting boat docking and hoist.
Bungalow has oil forced air heating and wood burning fireplace, the mobile home is electric baseboard. One well serves both homes.
For further information and to book a viewing appointment please contact our office @ 613-926-2919
Be advised that the information contained herein is to the best knowledge of the provider or was compiled from public information, and is provided to you without warranties or representations of any kind, and the property is offered as is and where is, with all faults and that no warranties or representations are made in connection with the property whatsoever.
The Auction of this piece of Real Estate will take place in the same manner in which you would expect to bid on a piece of personal property. The Auctioneer will move at a slower pace to ensure that every person clearly understands the amount of the previous bid. You will have the opportunity to bid as many times as you like and upon conclusion, the highest bidder will be declared the buyer. The Auctioneer’s decision is final.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. The property will be sold on a “as is, where is” basis. The owner has the right to accept or reject the top bid.
2. An irrevocable deposit payable to Hands Auction Service Ltd. of $20,000.00 will be required from the successful bidder immediately following the Auction.
3. Closing of the Property will be on or before 60 days.
4. No conditions may be added to the agreement by the purchaser either at the Auction or otherwise.
5. The purchaser’s lawyer will be allowed until two weeks prior to closing to inspect title.
PROCEDURES & TERMS
1. All bidders and others attending this Auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to any other posted information if any.
2. Registration for the Real Estate Auction will begin from now until Wednesday, July 8, 2013 at 6 p.m. Anyone interested in bidding must register and deposit with our clerk a $10,000.00 certified cheque or bank draft payable to Hands Auction Service Ltd. to obtain a bidding card. If you are unsuccessful in your bidding, your cheque will be returned to you immediately following the auction.
3. All announcements by the Auctioneer and/or Seller at commencement of the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made by anyone employed by, representing, or associated with the Auctioneers.
4. Questions will be entertained only prior to the commencement of the Auction proceedings. Please see a bid assistant for question during the auction itself.
5. If any dispute arises between or among bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserve the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder. The existence of absentee bidders if any will be disclosed at the beginning of the auction.
7. Buyers Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price on the property to become part of the total purchase price paid by the Buyer at closing. (i.e.: If the final bid on the property is $100,000.00, add the 10% buyer’s premium of $10,000.00 in this case, for a total purchase price of $110,000.00).
8. Agency: Buyer acknowledges that the Auctioneer represents the seller and that the payment of this premium does not constitute a relationship of dual agency.
9. Closing Costs: The purchaser will incur standard closing costs as would be the case through any Purchase of Real Estate in the Province of Ontario.
Property Information – 1123 County Road 2, R R # 1, Brockville, Ontario K6V 5T1
Legal Description – PT LT 36 – CON 1 AUGUSTA TOWNSHIP AS IN PR52739 COUNTY LEEDS / GRENVILLE
Lot Size – 75 ft x 515 ft +/- or .8867 acre
Zoning – Residential
Taxes – $ 2236.00
Septic – 2 septic systems
Well – services both homes
Heat – Forced air oil and wood burning fireplace/ mobile home has baseboard electric heating
Measurements of Bungalow Cottage
Garage 32.5’ X 48’
Family Room 29’ X 12’5”
Kitchen 7’ X 12’9”
Dining 7’6” X 11’3”
Living Room 12’11” X 21’11”
Bedroom 9’11” X 9’11”
Main Bath, 4pce
This property also has a 2 bedroom mobile home, detached garage, shed and boat house with dock and boat hoist.
Hot water tank is rented.
Tenant in cottage will be moving out September 1.
Above information is believed to be accurate but not warranted