39 Kerry Point Road, R R 2, Mallorytown, ON
Real Estate sells at 12 noon – Stroll this level river front property of just under 1/2 acre, 154′ river frontage, 167′ road frontage, combined concrete and rock/wire crib seawall and dock. This is a 3+ bedroom raised bungalow, upper level affords you a beautiful tranquil view of the river whether you are in the large 13 X 21 eat in kitchen with an abundance of pine cabinets, the knotty pine 3 season room or sitting in the living/dining room (20 X 23) complete with brick hearth and air tight wood burning stove the river views will delight you. The upper level is completed with 3 bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom. Lower level has attached one car garage/workshop, Rec room with wood burning stove, den, laundry room, 3 piece bathroom and spacious mud room. This home boasts of recent improvements all within the last 4 years including vinyl windows, centralair and forced air oil furnace. In addition there is a 20′ X 20′ storage shed with attached lean to. For further information or to book an appointment to view this property please contact our office @ 613-926-2919
Vehicles, Tractors, Boats, Contents, Etc. – 2005 Toyota Echo, 5 speed, standard, AM/FM/cassette, 150,000 kms, AC with 4 snow tires on rims. Pasquali 988 tractor with Kelley backhoe, 20 hp diesel, 4 wheel dr. International McCormick Farmall RowCropper, Model FC, serial # 39798, pto, wheel weights. Ford 9N tractor. 1998 Econline van, V8, 236,oo0 kms. Massey Ferguson Hydra Speed, 14 hp, 3 pt hitch, 42″ mower deck. MF 4′ push blade. Moto ride on mower. Stihl PS76 grass snipper. Yard Machine 10 hp, 28″ snow blower. Toro S200 snow thrower. MinnKota trolling motor. 22′ pontoon boat. 20′ pontoon boat with 20 h.p. Johnson outboard. 14′ fibreglass boat. 10 X 20 6 leg all purpose canopy, new. Antique car parts. Implement seats. Shell oil 1 qt. glass bottle.
Tools – Hit & Miss engines. Honda EM 5000 S electric start generator. Honda XE 1000 generator. Welding cart and tanks. Mastercraft electric welder. Welder’s helmet. Welding rods. Black Lynx cement mixer, new. Stihl chainsaw. Homelite XL 76 chainsaw. Delta 10″ table saw. Chop saw. Mitre saw. Scroll saw. Belt/disc sander. Planer. Stacking tool chest. Electric chainsaw. Bench grinder. Drill press. Large assortment of power hand tools. Pressure Washer. Aluminium extension & step ladders. Logging chains. Chain falls. Ice auger. Come-a-long. Tap and die sets. Wench. Bench vise. Platform scales. Used casement windows. Copper tubing. Moving dollies. Work mates. Shop vac. Much, much more.
Household Furnishings & Antiques – Sony 42″ Bravia flat screen TV. New 32″ flat screen TV. Victorian parlour table. Round oak table, 2 leaves and 4 hoop back chairs. Walnut dresser with mirror. Mahogany 5 drawer chest, circa 1910. Rocker/recliner. Stained glass shade floor lamp. Kenmore all fridge, 1 yr old. 12 cu ft chest freezer. Kenmore heavy duty washer and dryer. Garrison oil heater. Lge pickle crock. Dome top trunk. Ham radio equipment. Counter top scales. Koolatron. Pinwheel crystal. Costume jewellery. Stamp collection. Coin collection. Sad irons. Sharp stereo. Brother IntelliFax 775. Weight bench. Patio table and swivel chairs.
Be advised that the information contained herein is to the best knowledge of the provider or was compiled from public information, and is provided to you without warranties or representations of any kind, and the property is offered as is and where is, with all faults and that no warranties or representations are made in connection with the property whatsoever.
The Auction of this piece of Real Estate will take place in the same manner in which you would expect to bid on a piece of personal property. The Auctioneer will move at a slower pace to ensure that every person clearly understands the amount of the previous bid. You will have the opportunity to bid as many times as you like and upon conclusion, the highest bidder will be declared the buyer. The Auctioneer’s decision is final.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. The property will be sold on a “as is, where is” basis. The owner has the right to accept or reject the top bid.
2. An irrevocable deposit payable to Hands Auction Service Ltd. of $20,000.00 will be required from the successful bidder immediately following the Auction.
3. Closing of the Property will be on or before 60 days.
4. No conditions may be added to the agreement by the purchaser either at the Auction or otherwise.
5. The purchaser’s lawyer will be allowed until two weeks prior to closing to inspect title.
PROCEDURES & TERMS
1. All bidders and others attending this Auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to any other posted information if any.
2. Registration for the Real Estate Auction will begin from now until Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 8 a.m. Anyone interested in bidding must register and deposit with our clerk a $10,000.00 certified cheque or bank draft payable to Hands Auction Service Ltd. to obtain a bidding card. If you are unsuccessful in your bidding, your cheque will be returned to you immediately following the auction.
3. All announcements by the Auctioneer and/or Seller at commencement of the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made by anyone employed by, representing, or associated with the Auctioneers.
4. Questions will be entertained only prior to the commencement of the Auction proceedings. Please see a bid assistant for question during the auction itself.
5. If any dispute arises between or among bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserve the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder. The existence of absentee bidders if any will be disclosed at the beginning of the auction.
7. Buyers Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price on the property to become part of the total purchase price paid by the Buyer at closing. (i.e.: If the final bid on the property is $100,000.00, add the 10% buyer’s premium of $10,000.00 in this case, for a total purchase price of $110,000.00).
8. Agency: Buyer acknowledges that the Auctioneer represents the seller and that the payment of this premium does not constitute a relationship of dual agency.
9. Closing Costs: The purchaser will incur standard closing costs as would be the case through any Purchase of Real Estate in the Province of Ontario.
Property Information – 39 Kerry Point Road, Mallorytown, Ontario K0E 1R0
Legal Description – Plan 270 Lot 4 Township of Leeds and The Thousand Islands, County of Leeds and Grenville
Lot Size – Irregular 154’ river frontage, 167’ road frontage, 102’ deep, just under ½ acre
Zoning – Residential
Taxes – $ 3,000.00 +/- (2012)
Well – 190’ deep
Heat – Forced air oil (4 years old) and air tight wood burning stove
Eat in Kitchen 13’ X 21’
Living Room/Dining 20’ X 23’
Bedroom # 1 12’6” X 12’6”
Bedroom # 2 12’ X 8’6”
Bedroom # 3 10’ X 8’6”
Main Bath, 4pce 10’ X 8’6”
3 season room 10’ X 17’
Recreation Room 21’ X 11’
3 piece bathroom 7’ X 6’
Den/bedroom 9’6” X 7’6”
Laundry room 11’ X 8’
Mud room 8’6” X 6’
Garage and utility room
This home has recent vinyl windows throughout, an abundance of pine kitchen cabinets, oil fired hot water tank and steel roof. On the property is a 20’ X 20’ storage shed, earlier use was a bunk house for grandchildren!
Above information is believed to be accurate but not warranted