Open house Sunday, May 20 from 1 – 3 p.m. Located on the much sought after sand beach of Norway Bay this 4 bedroom cottage and detached garage sit on a 66′ X 100′ lot. The cottage has eat-in kitchen, living/dining room, enclosed front porch, 3 piece bathroom/laundry room, oil furnace, propane water heater and stove. The maintained beach lease from the Hydro Quebec is an added bonus. Please email email@example.com to request bidder’s package outlining terms and conditions of the auction. This property sells “as is, where is”. [Map]
Legal Description – Lot 8-8, Range 1 of the Official Cadastre for the Township of Bristol, Pontiac Registration Division, Quebec
Lot Size – 66′ frontage X 100′ deep
Zoning – Residential
Taxes – $1,224.27 (2011) plus Quebec Education Tax $313.92
Septic – Crib system
Well – Sand point well
Terms and Conditions
Be advised that the information contained herein is to the best knowledge of the provider or was compiled from public information, and is provided to you without warranties or representations of any kind, and the property is offered as is and where is, with all faults and that no warranties or representations are made in connection with the property whatsoever.
The Auction of this piece of Real Estate will take place in the same manner in which you would expect to bid on a piece of personal property. The Auctioneer will move at a slower pace to ensure that every person clearly understands the amount of the previous bid. You will have the opportunity to bid as many times as you like and upon conclusion, the highest bidder will be declared the buyer. The Auctioneer’s decision is final.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. The property will be sold on a “as is, where is” basis. The owner has the right to accept or reject the top bid.
2. An irrevocable deposit payable to Hands Auction Service Ltd. of $20,000.00 will be required from the successful bidder immediately following the Auction.
3. Closing of the Property will be on or before 60 days.
4. No conditions may be added to the agreement by the purchaser either at the Auction or otherwise.
5. The purchaser’s lawyer will be allowed until two weeks prior to closing to inspect title.
PROCEDURES & TERMS
1. All bidders and others attending this Auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to any other posted information if any.
2. Registration for the Real Estate Auction will begin from now until Saturday, June 9, 2011 at 10 a.m. Anyone interested in bidding must register and deposit a $10,000.00 certified cheque or bank draft with our clerk to obtain a bidding card. If you are unsuccessful in your bidding, your cheque will be returned to you immediately following the auction.
3. All announcements by the Auctioneer and/or Seller at commencement of the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made by anyone employed by, representing, or associated with the Auctioneers.
4. Questions will be entertained only prior to the commencement of the Auction proceedings. Please see a bid assistant for question during the auction itself.
5. If any dispute arises between or among bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserve the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder. The existence of absentee bidders if any will be disclosed at the beginning of the auction.
7. Buyers Premium: A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price on the property to become part of the total purchase price paid by the Buyer at closing. (i.e.: If the final bid on the property is $100,000.00, add the 5% buyer’s premium of $5,000.00 in this case, for a total purchase price of $105,000.00).
8. Agency: Buyer acknowledges that the Auctioneer represents the seller and that the payment of this premium does not constitute a relationship of dual agency.
9. Closing Costs: The purchaser will incur standard closing costs as would be the case through any Purchase of Real Estate in the Province of Quebec.
15 Rue Strathcona, Norway Bay, Bristol, Quebec J0X 1G0
Above information is believed to be accurate but not warranted
View Larger Map